Shoppers Are Going Crazy Over New Purrfect Kmart Items

If you're a cat owner, you know that one of the challenges of living with a feline friend is dealing with their claws. Cats love to scratch, and they often do it on furniture, which can be a big problem for owners.

There are a lot of different cat scratchers on the market, but it can be hard to find one that your cat actually likes. Some are too soft, some are too hard, and some just don't have the right texture.

For those of you who find this relatable, we've got good news for you!

Shoppers have rushed to Kmart to get their hands on these wonderful items that their little furry friends would appreciate.

The items, which made the rounds on social media, include the Cat Tower Flower and the Mushroom Cat Scratcher, both of which cost $42 and $25, respectively. We also found an adorable Apple Tree Cat Scratcher for $25!

TikTok user @disappointingporridge said that she was determined to nab the cat scratcher for her kitty, which was appropriately named 'Mushroom'.

Credit: TikTok/@disappointingporridge

'He just needs one,' she says in the video prior to transitioning to a shot of her in a store.

'I could get three! I’m so excited.'

Mushroom excitedly assisted his owner in tearing open the package before examining his new toy.

'Whoever created these needs a raise,' she adds.

Other cat owners were also quick to express their joy and keenness to get their hands on the products.

One user said: 'My cat is named Pudding, last year at Christmas they had a Christmas pudding cat bed at Kmart, I ran there.'

'Me knowing 100% my cat would not use it, but imma gonna get it anyway,' another wrote.

A third chimed in: 'I have this and their flower one, they look great next to each other bc they have the same grass base.'

5G1WEdSIaQ1vwgicR7Ks8oV4VosDTijL4UAFqGFOBr4ClzDmTVnD8yCOdTqS9LWPn--cO9eoDKFzETEjybM18BZeMBqEP0HzjuVNBB_8Zfkc79tTSPAdxDT2NYx0kYp81q2LLQ82fHwqeBdCz-0MtA
kjUhdd2mZyceOfPdqs_T_HHhOMczOIoR15nLQ_m_xSx3YBS7J17zBaLMgRNz0PrP3MMjbvvI7hqwBUoXlWqnzfbUhgMmqGSNMeB7wsiINgbgL5M6_DHbG9V7xZVvpzhn8c219cDlvPYA2YIvK-SI9w

The cat-friendly items have made the rounds on social media, prompting many cat owners to rush to the nearest Kmart. Credit: TikTok/@disappointingporridge.

However, one disgruntled user complained about the timing of the product's launching.

'I wanted a pretty one like these for months but just got a $100 plain one from Kmart and NOW they release this,' the user complained.

If this item goes out of stock before you can get your hands on one or you are having trouble finding the perfect cat scratcher, don't give up hope! There are plenty of options out there, and with a little trial and error, you're sure to find one that your cat will love.

We would also like to share with you some tips on how to find the perfect scratcher for your kitty. First, you need to find one that is the right size for your cat. It should be big enough for your cat to stretch out and scratch, but not so big that it takes up a lot of space in your home. Second, you need to find a scratcher that is made of materials that your cat will actually like to scratch. Some cats prefer cardboard, while others prefer rope or carpet. Keeping this in mind, you should look for scratchers that are made with similar materials.

So, there you have it, folks! Are you looking forward to getting your kitty a new scratcher? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored