Shop for the best bargains at Kmart's online mega sale!

As the leaves start to turn and the air gets a bit crisper, it's not just the change of seasons that's got our members talking.

A retail giant's mega sale is back, and it's a bargain hunter's dream come true.

Kmart Australia's mega sale is back, and it's bigger than ever.

As the retail chain brought in 'the best deals we've seen in 2024', the sale will be a shopping spree that's sure to delight savvy shoppers.

The four-day online shopping spree promised jaw-dropping discounts on their most popular and best-selling items until Sunday, 22 September.

compressed-kmart (2).jpeg
Several best sellers are now on sale in celebration of Kmart's mega sale. Image Credits: Kmart

However, there's a catch—the sale is exclusive to OnePass members.

Kmart's Mega Sale is a perfect opportunity to join their rewards program.

New OnePass members could snag a whopping 50 per cent off their first year of an annual membership—bringing it down to $20 from the original price of $40.

For those who love to keep their dishes clean and sparkling, the 110-pack of Finish Powerball Dishwashing Tablets are now at $15, down from the original price of $26.

These tablets have been lauded for their effectiveness, making them a staple in households.

Wellness enthusiasts, you're in for a treat.

Shoppers can now get the Handheld Physio Massage Gun for a steal price of $49.

Originally priced at $119.95, this gadget has five attachments to help you stave off muscle soreness.

For jet setters eyeing new travel companions, the Two-piece, Two-toned Hard-shell Luggage Set is a steal for $99.

Whether it's for a long holiday or a weekend getaway, this set has travellers covered with both medium and carry-on sizes.

Meal preppers rejoice as the 10-piece Sistema Storage Set dropped to $22 from its original $45 price tag.

These leak-proof, stackable containers come in five sizes—perfect for organising pantries and keeping meals fresh throughout the week.

Kmart's mega sale is also about style at home.

The De'Longhi Icona Kettle, now at $79 from $179, should add a touch of elegance to any kitchen with its sleek design.

For those looking to boost their health with juices and smoothies, the NutriBullet 600 Series blenders—which come in pastel green and pink—are now at $69.

Stay hydrated with pure, clean water, as Brita's 2.4l Water Jug marks its price down from $38 to $19.

With all these steal items, Kmart's mega sale is not just for the retailer's fans.

With a OnePass subscription, shoppers could also enjoy unlimited deliveries from other retail favourites like Priceline, Bunnings, Catch, Target, and Officeworks.

So, are you ready to take advantage of these incredible offers?

Prepare your shopping lists and get ready to click 'add to cart' on some of the best deals of the year.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia launched a mega sale on its best-selling items.
  • The sale will be exclusive to OnePass members and will run until 22 September.
  • Key bargain items include Finish dishwashing tablets, a Handheld Physio massage gun, hard-shell suitcases, and a variety of kitchen appliances and storage solutions.
  • OnePass members could also enjoy unlimited deliveries from other retailers such as Priceline, Bunnings, Catch.com.au, Target, and Officeworks.
We'd love to hear about your Kmart mega sale finds. Share your best bargains in the comments below!

Sponsored
New OnePass members could snag a whopping 50 per cent off their first year of an annual membership—bringing it down to $20 from the original price of $40.
For those who love to keep their dishes clean and sparkling, the 110-pack of Finish Powerball Dishwashing Tablets are now at $15, down from the original price of $26.
Theoretically the 110 pack of tablets now cost $35 instead of $26?

• Wow
Reactions: Tervueren
We’re coming into spring and it’s bloody freezing here in Melbourne, but aren’t all states coming into spring 🤣
Same here in Tassie, there is even snow about so you can image those freezing, southerly winds. We’re either very cold or wet and I’m still waiting to be warmer. It will probably still be snowing when we fly west in late November.

Same here in Tassie, there is even snow about so you can image those freezing, southerly winds. We’re either very cold or wet and I’m still waiting to be warmer. It will probably still be snowing when we fly west in late November.
Could be too I remember one summer on the west coast of tassie it snowed it was stunning and so out of the blue. And it was December just before Xmas the tourists loved it and I loved it cos they got snowed in, hence we made more money 🤣

We’re arriving in Hobart on Thursday from Brisbane! First timers. il Pack some winter gear alright?!
Absolutely, also pack a coat preferably with a hood. Hobart is beautiful as is the view from the mountain provided it’s a clear day. Tasmania is a very scenic taste, apart from the drive from Hobart to Launceston but there are some lovely villages on the way. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Absolutely, also pack a coat preferably with a hood. Hobart is beautiful as is the view from the mountain provided it’s a clear day. Tasmania is a very scenic taste, apart from the drive from Hobart to Launceston but there are some lovely villages on the way. I hope you have a wonderful trip.
l agree the journey from Hobart to Launceston is pretty boring and takes about 3 hours.l don't know why they don't bring the trains back now there are so many people here

Hi there, "Ebby",
Just out of curiosity, are you still tossing up about moving up our way on the NSW Mid North Coast ?
We are in Laurieton, 30 k's south of Port Macquarie. Just "LUV" it here. You mentioned Coffs Harbour before. There are some great areas up there which you'd "LUV" as well, which I can really vouch for. A really great life style to say the least.

I mentioned to you a little while back now, that Coffs is about 180 k's north of us.

In my 1st marriage back in '68, we spent the last week of our honeymoon at Sawtell. Stayed with her parents who went there on holidays the day after our wedding, along with 4 other couples who attended as well. We all had a "Ball". Sawtell is just south of Coffs, &, a great place. I've done a MacArthur, & returned a few time since. Once with the new bride as well. Still loved it, &, going back again.

As the cliche goes, "The Choice Is Yours". Don't procrastinate, do it. You wont be sorry. Peace of mind & serenity.

Hi there, "Ebby",
Just out of curiosity, are you still tossing up about moving up our way on the NSW Mid North Coast ?
We are in Laurieton, 30 k's south of Port Macquarie. Just "LUV" it here. You mentioned Coffs Harbour before. There are some great areas up there which you'd "LUV" as well, which I can really vouch for. A really great life style to say the least.

I mentioned to you a little while back now, that Coffs is about 180 k's north of us.

In my 1st marriage back in '68, we spent the last week of our honeymoon at Sawtell. Stayed with her parents who went there on holidays the day after our wedding, along with 4 other couples who attended as well. We all had a "Ball". Sawtell is just south of Coffs, &, a great place. I've done a MacArthur, & returned a few time since. Once with the new bride as well. Still loved it, &, going back again.

As the cliche goes, "The Choice Is Yours". Don't procrastinate, do it. You wont be sorry. Peace of mind & serenity.

Hi Novezar
Hi there, "Ebby",

Hi Novezar thanks for your advice l appreciate that.l know my answer to you will bore others on SDC so if is does please don't read it l just wanted to explain things to YOU Novezar
l have lived in Hobart for about 22 years and l love it here mostly because it doesn't get too hot in summer and cools down at night.
Problem is my daughter Debra who lives an hour away recently lost her daughter and she is finding it very hard to cope just too many memories in the house she is in and she her husband and son spends a lot of weekends with me.l live with my two sons and grand-daughter 19 and they don't seem to be doing much with their lives therefore we have all decided to move. Big problem is where that will suit everyone.l picked Coffs Harbour because. l MIGHT still able to get a house there and it's not too far from my daughter Karen and family who live in the Blue Mountains Sydney and daughter Sonja and her family on the Gold Coast.l have lived Coffs Harbour before but not for long a long time ago and also lovely Port Macquarie

Reactions: Littleboy8
Hi again, Ebby,
Not boring to me at all, young lady.
It looks as though you certainly have a "Mountain" of situations on your plate. Looks like you know our area pretty well, which is good. The good thing is, you wouldn't be coming up this way "Blind", &, not knowing anything of what its like.
Like everywhere else, especially up here on the Mid Nth Coast, new housing estates are being developed left, right & centre. You'd get one Hell of a shock to how you once knew what it was like. We were living at North Haven for 16 yrs & now Laurieton going into 11yrs.
With all of the development going forward, there is a mile of work for anyone in the "Building" game.
I'm sure that you will work everything out to your liking, &, what your needs & requirements for you & your family would be.
I wish you well, &, all the very best wishes in your future endeavours & decisions that you may partake in.
Unfortunately for you, decisions, decisions & more decisions for you to come to grips with & thrash over.
Good luck to you, Ebby.

Hi again, Ebby,
Not boring to me at all, young lady.
It looks as though you certainly have a "Mountain" of situations on your plate. Looks like you know our area pretty well, which is good. The good thing is, you wouldn't be coming up this way "Blind", &, not knowing anything of what its like.
Like everywhere else, especially up here on the Mid Nth Coast, new housing estates are being developed left, right & centre. You'd get one Hell of a shock to how you once knew what it was like. We were living at North Haven for 16 yrs & now Laurieton going into 11yrs.
With all of the development going forward, there is a mile of work for anyone in the "Building" game.
I'm sure that you will work everything out to your liking, &, what your needs & requirements for you & your family would be.
I wish you well, &, all the very best wishes in your future endeavours & decisions that you may partake in.
Unfortunately for you, decisions, decisions & more decisions for you to come to grips with & thrash over.
Good luck to you, Ebby.
Thanks Novezar It has been quite a while since l have been in Coffs and to be honest l can't really remember much. l have looked up Coffs online and it seems ok but whether we can settle there l don't know.Debra wants to be near Sonja and l think its about 3hrs to the G.Coast from Coffs Sonja's son [my grandson] lives in Coffs with his wife and little girl and Sonja visits them often and thats why it was a choice. Perhaps we should get a motorised van tour around and see what suits everyone. l can't see us selling the house yet so l will keep our options open till then.Thanks for your best wishes.