New $30 Woolies cake creates a frenzy among shoppers: ‘Awesome.’

What’s your favourite cake flavour? Are you a triple chocolate fan? A cheesecake fan? A caramel-holic? Or perhaps all of the above? Don’t you wish you could have all of your favourite flavours in one cake? Well, that wild dream has now become a reality!

Thanks to Tiktok user, Adrian Widjy, who shared the new cake he found for only $30 at his local Woolies.

Woolworths' assorted celebration cake has ten flavours in one delicious cake. It is perfect for your next birthday celebration, whether it be for a family member or friend, because this cake makes sure everyone can enjoy the cake flavour they love the most! This cake comes in a variety of mouthwatering flavours, including chocolate raspberry, caramel and hazelnut blend, and even banana caramel.

e0hXkV-7FiOkZJuntZcRZlzfitvveMWdjYe5BayK2UlysWPYHg3Mjmei_7A87uSG1gTjiqvyImvAmUq37HjcZto8sPhi6YcFgR8kT0d_DdZSGxTwuoLxF42xMuYIkUvT4pAVo9A=s0

Photo source: Woolworths

Adrian Widjy’s video has since been viewed over 300,000 times on Tiktok, indicating that this is exactly what we all needed for our next celebration.

“I had this for my birthday this month, and it was awesome!” said one TikTok user, adding, “There was something for everyone, and the passionfruit one was so delicious.”

“I love the carrot cake. It’s so good.” another user commented.

“It’s so perfect if you don’t know what the birthday person wants!” one person wrote.

“The best slice is the matcha one!!!” said another.

Watch the video below:

However, not everyone is a fan of the new cake, with one saying, “I’ve tried this, some of the flavours are yum, some are meh! It’s kinda hard to distinguish them (the flavours) from each other,” they wrote.

tkdfNQba-Z6_klbdhV3EIlc3w2BbhGk2icVYKY2DFpNoJ7IjQkdxoj77nBMDpPW90kiv_QHl9ieNM4tJkjQBOfGfEnLggqtYlg_k-seRgDAGn12KdzEVVjm_TYcO75TKl9Sxu-k=s0

Photo source: adrianwidjy Tiktok

This Woolies assorted celebration cake reminds us of Sydney’s Kerbside creamery’s “One of Everything” cheesecake, with decadent flavours like Biscoff, Cookies ‘n’ Cream, Reeses Cheesecake and more. It also went viral on Tiktok, with users claiming they love the delicious treat.

But if you’re not a fan of cheesecake or don’t live in Sydney, the Woolies celebration cake is your best bet, and it’s readily available at your local store.

xbwD6Y89B6eXQERY-XH-U4iv1ibpcgPFipcRfhjuzMnt5phE2Mk7_g7EIxrQhJHvzGO5GvF8L1jh1mcAtv04oRCmGhzm7aOdnJt7zabVAFToAGaGeZpLh86fp_PYnX2LtLFFPYo=s0

Photo source: Woolworths

“I bought this and pretended to have a wedding cake tasting.” One Tiktok user said. She went on to say, “I’ve been married 15 years (it’s been a long lockdown)”.

This just goes to show that you don't need an excuse to enjoy cake because lockdown is a good enough excuse to enjoy desserts at any given time!

Now we're off to Woolworths to get one before they're all gone...

Do you want to try this assorted celebration cake? Do you know of any other stores that sell all-in-one delicious cakes? Please leave them in the comments section below.

Sponsored
$30. You have be joking. Make one yourself with your own flavour. The joy of doing it yourself outweighs that stupid cost.

Agreed - $30 is certainly a lot to spend on a cake, but I could see myself splurging on it once. It's quite a clever concept.

I think the trick would be to wait for it to get marked down at the end of the day. Once of the reviews on the Woolies website says:

Not worth $35. I brought this marked down for $12.80. It nice idea but personally I wouldn't pay $20. This would be great for an office function or large family gathering

It's 1.2kg, so for $13 it's pretty good value in my opinion.