SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
Lonsdale Men's Blackpool Sneakers $33.99 @ Catch

Update your shoe collection with these stylish and classy sneakers. The Lonsdale Men's Blackpool Sneakers are designed to keep your feet cosy throughout the day. It features stitch detailing with suede overlays, a mesh panel by the toe for breathability, and a lace closure.

It's currently on sale for $33.99.

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 10.52.18 AM.png
Source: Catch

Grab a pair now by clicking here.

IMO, these sneakers look kinda ordinary. I understand they were designed to look this way, but I would not buy them. Instead, I’d buy a pair of ultraboost shoes mens, or maybe a pair of Adidas stan smith shoes. Anyway, tastes differ. Btw, guys, what are your favorite running shoes? Let me know. I mean, I’m a great fan of Adidas shoes. I’ve always been their fan. What about you?

Last edited:

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×