Indulge in Decadence! Foodies Are Going Wild Over The Cheesecake Shop's Amazing New Ice Cream Flavours

Is your sweet tooth taking over your grocery shopping list? Ours too…

But luckily we have some good news! The Cheesecake Shop has just launched a range of delicious ice cream and it’s sure to satisfy even the biggest dessert cravings.

Nothing says indulgence like a tub of creamy ice cream, am I right? The Cheesecake Shop, a dessert chain known for its delicious range of cheesecake creations, recently released a range of 500ml ice cream tubs.

There are currently two decadent options available: Caramel Fudge and Chocolate Mud Cake. YUM!

cheesecake1.jpg
You can find these frozen treats in the freezer aisle at your local Coles store. Credit: The Cheesecake Shop

Melbourne-based food blogger, Nick Vavitis, tried the flavours and has given his verdict in a series of videos posted on his Instagram page.

‘This is why carrying spoons in your car is a must,’ he said in the video.

‘They have actually turned their cheesecake into ice cream perfectly,’ Nick said about the caramel fudge variety. ‘The first thing I love about this is it’s not icy, the ice cream is super, super creamy and also it has a nice, tangy lemon taste to it.’

Nick also sampled the mud cake ice cream, which he said was filled with swirls of chocolate fudge sauce, and delivered a verdict of ‘If you love cheesecake, you cannot be mad at these.’

‘The sauce is like Macca’s hot fudge sundae mixed everywhere,’ he shared. (And now I’m craving a tub of ice cream myself).

cheesecake2.jpg
You can find The Cheesecake Shop’s full range of cheesecake flavours online. Credit: The Cheesecake Shop

‘These are that good!’ Nick claimed.

It didn’t take long for Nick’s followers to start expressing their excitement to try the two new products.

‘Where do we get these? I NEED,’ one asked.

The decadent new treats can be found in the freezer aisle at your local Coles store and retail for $12 each. There’s actually one more ice cream flavour – the 500ml Black Forest Cheesecake Ice Cream – but it is currently unavailable.

‘Brilliant! Love this,’ someone else shared.

Another one stated that their diet is now ‘officially ruined’, and yes, same here!

If you’re not a fan of The Cheesecake Shop’s new flavours, you can also check out the ice cream flavours from other brands! Last year, it was announced that ice cream giant Gelatissimo made some of its most popular flavours available at Coles branches across the country! You can read more about this story here.

ice cream 1.jpg
Gelatissimo’s Cheesecake Swirl is available at Coles. Credit: Coles

Some of the flavours available are:
  • Caramel Cookie Butter
  • Cheesecake Swirl
  • Decadent Chocolate
  • Peanut Butter Brownie
  • Italian Hazelnut
You can buy 473ml tubs for $12.50.

Not a fan of heavily-processed sweet treats? You can always try making your own ice cream! Here’s a quick and easy recipe for cheesecake ice cream. The best part? You don’t need to use an ice cream maker!

Here’s what you need to make 12 servings:
  • 1 cup of cream cheese, light or regular, at room temperature
  • 2 cups of sweetened condensed milk, regular or fat-free
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
  • 2 cups of heavy cream, well chilled
Follow the instructions below to make the ice cream:
  • Place a large bowl in the refrigerator or freezer to get it cold for the whipping cream.
  • Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla bean paste until smooth. Set aside.
  • In the chilled bowl, use the electric mixer or whisk to beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  • Gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream.
  • Pour the mixture into a container that you can freeze and has an airtight lid, cover, and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen.

Key Takeaways

• The Cheesecake Shop recently launched its range of 500ml ice cream tubs in two flavours – Caramel Fudge and Chocolate Mud Cake – at Coles.
  • A third Black Forest Cheesecake flavour will soon be released.
  • Food blogger Nick Vavitis shared his review of the two flavours on Instagram and described them as not being icy, but instead creamy, with a tang of lemon taste (the caramel fudge flavour), and as having swirls of chocolate fudge sauce, similar to a Macca’s hot fudge sundae (the mud cake flavour).
  • The desserts have been met with excitement among viewers, with many wanting to try them.
Are you keen on trying these new flavours, members? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Is your sweet tooth taking over your grocery shopping list? Ours too…

But luckily we have some good news! The Cheesecake Shop has just launched a range of delicious ice cream and it’s sure to satisfy even the biggest dessert cravings.

Nothing says indulgence like a tub of creamy ice cream, am I right? The Cheesecake Shop, a dessert chain known for its delicious range of cheesecake creations, recently released a range of 500ml ice cream tubs.

There are currently two decadent options available: Caramel Fudge and Chocolate Mud Cake. YUM!

View attachment 11892
You can find these frozen treats in the freezer aisle at your local Coles store. Credit: The Cheesecake Shop

Melbourne-based food blogger, Nick Vavitis, tried the flavours and has given his verdict in a series of videos posted on his Instagram page.

‘This is why carrying spoons in your car is a must,’ he said in the video.

‘They have actually turned their cheesecake into ice cream perfectly,’ Nick said about the caramel fudge variety. ‘The first thing I love about this is it’s not icy, the ice cream is super, super creamy and also it has a nice, tangy lemon taste to it.’

Nick also sampled the mud cake ice cream, which he said was filled with swirls of chocolate fudge sauce, and delivered a verdict of ‘If you love cheesecake, you cannot be mad at these.’

‘The sauce is like Macca’s hot fudge sundae mixed everywhere,’ he shared. (And now I’m craving a tub of ice cream myself).

View attachment 11893
You can find The Cheesecake Shop’s full range of cheesecake flavours online. Credit: The Cheesecake Shop

‘These are that good!’ Nick claimed.

It didn’t take long for Nick’s followers to start expressing their excitement to try the two new products.

‘Where do we get these? I NEED,’ one asked.

The decadent new treats can be found in the freezer aisle at your local Coles store and retail for $12 each. There’s actually one more ice cream flavour – the 500ml Black Forest Cheesecake Ice Cream – but it is currently unavailable.

‘Brilliant! Love this,’ someone else shared.

Another one stated that their diet is now ‘officially ruined’, and yes, same here!

If you’re not a fan of The Cheesecake Shop’s new flavours, you can also check out the ice cream flavours from other brands! Last year, it was announced that ice cream giant Gelatissimo made some of its most popular flavours available at Coles branches across the country! You can read more about this story here.

View attachment 11894
Gelatissimo’s Cheesecake Swirl is available at Coles. Credit: Coles

Some of the flavours available are:
  • Caramel Cookie Butter
  • Cheesecake Swirl
  • Decadent Chocolate
  • Peanut Butter Brownie
  • Italian Hazelnut
You can buy 473ml tubs for $12.50.

Not a fan of heavily-processed sweet treats? You can always try making your own ice cream! Here’s a quick and easy recipe for cheesecake ice cream. The best part? You don’t need to use an ice cream maker!

Here’s what you need to make 12 servings:
  • 1 cup of cream cheese, light or regular, at room temperature
  • 2 cups of sweetened condensed milk, regular or fat-free
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
  • 2 cups of heavy cream, well chilled
Follow the instructions below to make the ice cream:
  • Place a large bowl in the refrigerator or freezer to get it cold for the whipping cream.
  • Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla bean paste until smooth. Set aside.
  • In the chilled bowl, use the electric mixer or whisk to beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  • Gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream.
  • Pour the mixture into a container that you can freeze and has an airtight lid, cover, and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen.

Key Takeaways

• The Cheesecake Shop recently launched its range of 500ml ice cream tubs in two flavours – Caramel Fudge and Chocolate Mud Cake – at Coles.
  • A third Black Forest Cheesecake flavour will soon be released.
  • Food blogger Nick Vavitis shared his review of the two flavours on Instagram and described them as not being icy, but instead creamy, with a tang of lemon taste (the caramel fudge flavour), and as having swirls of chocolate fudge sauce, similar to a Macca’s hot fudge sundae (the mud cake flavour).
  • The desserts have been met with excitement among viewers, with many wanting to try them.
Are you keen on trying these new flavours, members? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
I would rather have Gelato but trying to find it in a supermarket is like looking rocking horse droppings

Not sure I would like a cheesecake icecream.

I like cheesecake but I like the different layers
Funny I really only like the cheesecake that I make not so much the ones purchased in the shop
And I can understand Suzanne why you only like yours I have seen and made many of your recipes YUM

Reactions: Ricci
yumm, but a bit pricey, maybe Coles may include them one week in their half price specials !!

Reactions: Ricci