Here are seven Kmart items you’ll surely love this holiday season!

Budget retailer Kmart rarely fails to deliver affordable and useful items.

Now, customers have been flocking to stores and online to get their hands on several new buys that solve everyday problems.

Kmart’s newest range includes items for the kitchen, for cleaning, for storage, and home décor.

photo (1).jpg
Shoppers are going crazy for these seven Kmart items. Image source: Kmart Australia.

Kmart’s Set of 2 Dumpling Presses is top of the list for just $1.75. Perfect for making homemade dumplings, potstickers or pie dough, these clever little tools take the guesswork out of uniform shapes. They are easy to use and can be used with homemade or store-bought dough.

Shoppers shared their love for the kitchen tool with one saying: 'I love the dumpling presses—so easy to do with supermarket wrappers and mince.'

While another user suggested another way to use the tool: 'I make Apple pies with the dumpling cutters, too!'

Another popular item is a battery-operated Handheld Scrubbing Brush sold at $29 and is perfect for cleaning windows, sinks, shower tiles, and more!

It is also lightweight and cordless for easy cleaning anywhere.

'The handheld scrubbing brush is light and easy to use—I definitely recommend it,' one user said.

Another tool that can help ease the chore of cleaning is the Spot Cleaner, which retails at $99.

'I finally got my hands on the spot cleaner and used it on my couch,' one shopper said.

'I thought it would be a latte colour since my couch is two-years-old and always has throw blankets on it, but nope... it was black. So satisfying!'

Moreover, with festive gatherings on the horizon, the large Red and Pink Linear Serving Bowl at just $12 is a must-have. With its bright red and pink colour, the bowl will bring cheer to any table while comfortably holding and serving guests party snacks, salads, or sides.

'The Kmart Christmas collection is deadly! I love the serving bowl—it's gorgeous and such a great size,' a shopper said.

For refreshing drinks on a budget, try the summer essential Frozen Drink Maker for just $45 and create slushie cocktails perfect for BBQs.

Keep your drinks cool with this Jumbo Tumbler with Handle, which retails for just $15.

Lastly, this $8 Christmas Wrapping Paper Storage may be exactly what you need to stay organised and on top of the upcoming holidays. No time will be wasted searching for wrappers and tags as this item collates paper rolls, ribbons, and tags neatly.

'My wrapping paper always ends up scattered in different cupboards, but now it's all sorted into one storage container!' one pleased mum wrote.

With so many useful items at such affordable prices, it's no wonder these Kmart products are flying off the shelves.
Key Takeaways
Members, do you already have any of these items? Share your experience with the product in the comments below!

Sponsored
I went into a Kmart store for the first time in many years a few days ago. It was a newer store and still had checkouts in the middle, had a huge amount of self checkouts and two manned ones operating. No lines at the checkouts. Much wider aisles than the last time I was in a Kmart. The person on the door only scanned the barcode on receipt, didn’t look in anyone’s bags. Was a much better experience than my last one. I will probably shop there again if I visit that shopping centre. It is an hour away from where I live so I only ever go there with my daughter.

Budget retailer Kmart rarely fails to deliver affordable and useful items.

Now, customers have been flocking to stores and online to get their hands on several new buys that solve everyday problems.

Kmart’s newest range includes items for the kitchen, for cleaning, for storage, and home décor.

View attachment 32714
Shoppers are going crazy for these seven Kmart items. Image source: Kmart Australia.

Kmart’s Set of 2 Dumpling Presses is top of the list for just $1.75. Perfect for making homemade dumplings, potstickers or pie dough, these clever little tools take the guesswork out of uniform shapes. They are easy to use and can be used with homemade or store-bought dough.

Shoppers shared their love for the kitchen tool with one saying: 'I love the dumpling presses—so easy to do with supermarket wrappers and mince.'

While another user suggested another way to use the tool: 'I make Apple pies with the dumpling cutters, too!'

Another popular item is a battery-operated Handheld Scrubbing Brush sold at $29 and is perfect for cleaning windows, sinks, shower tiles, and more!

It is also lightweight and cordless for easy cleaning anywhere.

'The handheld scrubbing brush is light and easy to use—I definitely recommend it,' one user said.

Another tool that can help ease the chore of cleaning is the Spot Cleaner, which retails at $99.

'I finally got my hands on the spot cleaner and used it on my couch,' one shopper said.

'I thought it would be a latte colour since my couch is two-years-old and always has throw blankets on it, but nope... it was black. So satisfying!'

Moreover, with festive gatherings on the horizon, the large Red and Pink Linear Serving Bowl at just $12 is a must-have. With its bright red and pink colour, the bowl will bring cheer to any table while comfortably holding and serving guests party snacks, salads, or sides.

'The Kmart Christmas collection is deadly! I love the serving bowl—it's gorgeous and such a great size,' a shopper said.

For refreshing drinks on a budget, try the summer essential Frozen Drink Maker for just $45 and create slushie cocktails perfect for BBQs.

Keep your drinks cool with this Jumbo Tumbler with Handle, which retails for just $15.

Lastly, this $8 Christmas Wrapping Paper Storage may be exactly what you need to stay organised and on top of the upcoming holidays. No time will be wasted searching for wrappers and tags as this item collates paper rolls, ribbons, and tags neatly.

'My wrapping paper always ends up scattered in different cupboards, but now it's all sorted into one storage container!' one pleased mum wrote.

With so many useful items at such affordable prices, it's no wonder these Kmart products are flying off the shelves.
Key Takeaways

Members, do you already have any of these items? Share your experience with the product in the comments below!
Wouldn’t like to go to Kmart at the moment as customers are ‘flocking’ and going ‘crazy’!!!!! I so hate this sort of headline!!!!

Reactions: Gsr and Ricci
The wrapping paper etc looks handy but I need so much it probably would be cheaper to buy seperately
Next year I will give money ! I say it every year. But 10 grand children and 8 great grand children it’s all getting a bit much now 😂
That's the road I am thinking of going down too this year. I never seem to get it right and apart from the little grandies, the older ones would prefer 'cash'. A world I wasnt going to enter, but it's just getting too hard.

Phone flybuy and tell them you wish to add your grandson on your account.They will send him a flybuys card with your number on it no problem.Also if you happen to have the flybuys app on your phone,there is a place in the "your account"section that says "add someone to your account" and you can do it yourself.Buy just ring the flybuys customer service,they are lovely and will help you.As for your husband,just remove him or throw out his card if it's a problem.hope this helos

Reactions: TheBear
Can you PLEASE let me be the judge of what I purchase instead of ramming needless info down my throat?
Well, nobody is forcing you to read that section! You really need to chill lovey!
Your judgement is a little flawed if you get put out by the information given freely about KMart products!!!
Some of us may appreciate the heads up on items! Just do what I do & if ur not into that particular section, SKIP IT!!
More things to worry about than things like that! AND would peeps try to stop using the word HATE in your texts!?
There’s enough of that in our world at the moment & that’s a problem, not the insignificance of our little concerns!
Please spare a thought for me as I watch my dear 20 yr old cat in her final
days, she’s had a good life but I will miss her terribly! Thankyou🙏😊☀️

• Love
Reactions: 52KID and TheBear
But where's the need to say it in such florid terms as ""flocking to stores" or "scrambling to get their hands on" and such like? It evokes visions of the panic scrambles when the retailers' manufactured "Black Friday" events or the "Boxing Day" sales come along. As I've said a few times now, the SDC 's writers are sinking more and more to the No Idea or the Woman's Daze level when it comes to headline writing. It's just unnecessary and it doesn't add to the facts as stated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52KID
Well, nobody is forcing you to read that section! You really need to chill lovey!
Your judgement is a little flawed if you get put out by the information given freely about KMart products!!!
Some of us may appreciate the heads up on items! Just do what I do & if ur not into that particular section, SKIP IT!!
More things to worry about than things like that! AND would peeps try to stop using the word HATE in your texts!?
There’s enough of that in our world at the moment & that’s a problem, not the insignificance of our little concerns!
Please spare a thought for me as I watch my dear 20 yr old cat in her final
days, she’s had a good life but I will miss her terribly! Thankyou🙏😊☀️
So sorry about your cat, but what a long life. You will be left with so many beautiful memories.💖💕

Reactions: 52KID and TheBear
But where's the need to say it in such florid terms ""flocking to stores" or "scrambling to get theeir hands on" and such like? It evokes visions of the panic scrambles when the retailers' manufactured "Black Friday" events or the "Boxing Day" sales come along. As I've said a few times now, the SDC 's writers are sinking more and more to the No Idea or the Woman's Daze level when it comes to headline writing. It's just unnecessary and it doesn't add to the facts as stated.
Chill lady, chill. Who cares, you're making mountains out of molehills.
Headlines are to catch your attention, then if you don't like the article skip it
Nothing at all like the trash magazines, who then follow their headlines with blatant outright lies and gossip.
Perhaps you should consider cancelling your membership if it stresses you out so much

Chill lady, chill. Who cares, you're making mountains out of molehills.
Headlines are to catch your attention, then if you don't like the article skip it
Nothing at all like the trash magazines, who then follow their headlines with blatant outright lies and gossip.
Perhaps you should consider cancelling your membership if it stresses you out so much
Doesn't stress me at all ... I just enjoy seeing the rot that oozes out of the computer screen.