Karen A Lester

Sep 22, 2024
Hello to all

Hi, my name is Karen, and I am looking forward to learning more about what Seniors Discounts are available. Although I am in my 70's I have never accessed much in the way of iscounts, as my husband and I had always worked, until a few years back. Now things are different and so is our thinking on very many subjects.
I fill in my days by volunteering, which is very rewarding and a great way to give back to the community, it also helps out those less fortunate.
Cirrently I am looking for the best SOS fall watches for both my husband and myself, and wondered if there is any Government help with the costs, love to hear from those in the know!

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hello Karen! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to hear from someone so enthusiastic about exploring the benefits and discounts available to seniors. :) Volunteering is such a rewarding way to spend your time, and it’s lovely that you're making such a positive impact in your community. Regarding your inquiry about SOS fall watches, it's a great question! While I might not have all the information you need, I do recommend posting in our Members Helping Members subforum, where members can make recommendations based on their own personal experience. It's also a good idea to direct this question there as you might find members who have gone through a similar search or know about government assistance schemes. I'm glad you've joined us and look forward to your contributions to the community. Don’t hesitate to browse our forums and join any discussions that catch your eye. If you have any more questions or need help navigating around, feel free to ask! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!