SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
mOiOz

mOiOz

Jun 10, 2022
GRANDMA'S BOYFRIEND

GRANDMA'S BOYFRIEND

Five-year-old Sarah was visiting grandma. She played with her dolls while grandma dusted the furniture. At one point, she looked up and asked, "Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend?"

Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The TV dramas keep me company and make me feel so good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm very happy with my TV as my boyfriend."

Grandma then turned on the TV and the picture was terrible.
She started adjusting the knobs trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the back and top of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

With all the noise, grandma couldn't hear the doorbell ringing, so little Sarah hurried to open the front door. There stood Father Grady.
Father Grady asked, "Hello young lady, is grandma home, do you know where she is?"
"Yes", Sarah replied excitedly, "She's in the bedroom banging her boyfriend."

GRANDMA'S BOYFRIEND

GRANDMA'S BOYFRIEND

Five-year-old Sarah was visiting grandma. She played with her dolls while grandma dusted the furniture. At one point, she looked up and asked, "Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend?"

Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The TV dramas keep me company and make me feel so good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm very happy with my TV as my boyfriend."

Grandma then turned on the TV and the picture was terrible.
She started adjusting the knobs trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the back and top of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

With all the noise, grandma couldn't hear the doorbell ringing, so little Sarah hurried to open the front door. There stood Father Grady.
Father Grady asked, "Hello young lady, is grandma home, do you know where she is?"
"Yes", Sarah replied excitedly, "She's in the bedroom banging her boyfriend."
Lol Poor Sarah has to watch her grandmama banging her boyfriend in the bedroom Hahaha

Reactions: mOiOz and Ricci