ALDI shoppers reveal their top 5 must-try products — “They are far superior to Woolies and Coles and half the price!”

ALDI has built a reputation as one of the leading supermarket retailers in the country, with its all-time budget offerings and limited-edition Special Buys.

That's why it is not surprising that the German retailer is gaining a lot of patrons and loyal customers as time goes by.

Speaking of ALDI fans, shoppers have revealed their favourite finds at the supermarket, including some staples and some choices that are a little surprising...

Are you ready to find out which ALDI products are deemed as "must-try" items by loyal shoppers?

UmicDiCEol3GpS83cZIQOfPspAIIP6rZ_TqMv6Cs1UeNGO5Ar5Xac1rVHM4q_5OdTiGG3wvzX713_fZD1oqWY9zvWMwKpuIJ3wW3RroF38uxFaekveSWAJWS9bVyiiHnLjG4I8A

ALDI shoppers revealed their must-have products from the store. Credit: Getty Images.

An ALDI fan has spurred a series of confessions from shoppers after asking them what they love to buy at the supermarket.

Taking the inquiry to Facebook, the shopper asked: “Ok Aldi shoppers what are your top 5 favourites?”

Hundreds of shoppers flooded the comments section of the post, with many keen to share their must-have items.

While there's obviously no ‘objective’ answer to the "top 5", a lot of the shoppers shared some notable buys that we’ve been overlooking during our weekly shop.

Some of the most popular answers include finger foods such as calamari rings, garlic dip, and spinach and cheese gozleme.

The retailer's Lactose-free milk also received a number of shoutouts from shoppers, with many saying that it is one of the best beverages available.

Meanwhile, other shoppers suggested cleaning products, with one shopper even going so far as to describe her favourite products as "far superior" compared to the similar items in other grocery stores.

She wrote: "All the cleaning products are far superior to Woolies and Coles and half the price."

“Laundry products and cleaning products plus the lactose-free milk is way superior to Woolies and Coles own brand, and Italian style tuna in the yellow can is the best, the can is actually all tuna.”

AToa_8EX6hYP4fg-sshb_wDGkRTU_t86QGs-RbyxjbZpnNivi0Gdfl5nWUonKxMk-7vJuf6dCDaU1L9_GepDTZAkh8-0_WlU9J97jbDqU6P55lZTa7lImUKsA5W-HpuQxVOSIQ0

One shopper described the cleaning products from ALDI as “far superior” compared to similar products found in other retailers. Credit: ALDI.

Some shoppers named the store's DiSan pre-wash stain remover as one of their must-have products, which is not surprising as the item has gained a cult following among cleaning and organisation enthusiasts across the country.

READ: Aldi’s $1.95 ‘miracle’ cleaning product leaves social media stunned

Elsewhere in the post, shoppers raved over the retailer's huge collection of award-winning cheese buys, naming its Emporium branded Persian feta cheese and Gorgonzola dolce as some of its best products.

Dozens of shoppers also revealed the product that we often overlook during our weekly shop at ALDI, claiming that the retailer's $5.99 Brocolli or Cauliflower Bake — which is usually found in the freezer section of its stores — is the retailer's best product due to its taste and convenience.

8AkFTUAASqNANO6NrOtORUFkXq5m04GT9z2cqcPlYDOnEDzuNeUVfvKFsjO-U5BqG0g3DT6mer69x1BoQQBVhmjq0BbsWzt0dc65dE5ieFfzG_Wnfh1RPn0GZpdWITdfhAfDf6Y

Dozens of shoppers claimed to enjoy the retailer’s broccoli or cauliflower bake. Credit: ALDI.

The store's frozen lamb shanks also received a special mention, with many sharing their methods on how to cook the meat buy.

One comment read: “I cook these in the slow cooker with a couple of drops of water. Amazing!!!”

“They are delicious. I do mine in the oven covered on 160 for about an hour and a half. So tender,” another quipped.

The shoppers said that they enjoyed sharing their favourite items and reading about the others' reviews as this gives them an idea on which items to try purchasing next.

One person shared: “I love these posts. I usually end up making a list of things to try.”

“Other things I love for quality and value are cleaning wipes, DiSan stain remover, laundry washing liquid, Aldi brand chunky dog food, cheeses (all of them!)... there are many others but I need to stop!” another added.

How about you? What's your favourite ALDI buy?

Sponsored
I have tried all the items that have been put up and I do like them all but I now cant have the collie and broccoli as I have a milk and cheese ellagic

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci
I love their Almat washing powder but not a fan of Di San laundry spray. I know I’ll be in the minority with this but it just hasn’t worked for me. I know it’s cheap but I’d rather pay more for Preen or Sard spray and know it’ll get the job done. I found tg

Reactions: Phyll and Ricci
I tried both the Cauliflower and Broccoli bake and was seriously let down. I won't be bothering to buy them again.:(
Me too, very tasteless as are the duck fat roast roast potatoes. I do love some of the cheeses especially the French L'ovale cheese .

Reactions: Jan171 and Ricci
I love their Almat washing powder but not a fan of Di San laundry spray. I know I’ll be in the minority with this but it just hasn’t worked for me. I know it’s cheap but I’d rather pay more for Preen or Sard spray and know it’ll get the job done. I found tg
I agree!

Reactions: Phyll and Ricci
ALDI shoppers reveal their top 5 must-try products — “They are far superior to Woolies and Coles and half the price!”

ALDI has built a reputation as one of the leading supermarket retailers in the country, with its all-time budget offerings and limited-edition Special Buys.

That's why it is not surprising that the German retailer is gaining a lot of patrons and loyal customers as time goes by.

Speaking of ALDI fans, shoppers have revealed their favourite finds at the supermarket, including some staples and some choices that are a little surprising...

Are you ready to find out which ALDI products are deemed as "must-try" items by loyal shoppers?

UmicDiCEol3GpS83cZIQOfPspAIIP6rZ_TqMv6Cs1UeNGO5Ar5Xac1rVHM4q_5OdTiGG3wvzX713_fZD1oqWY9zvWMwKpuIJ3wW3RroF38uxFaekveSWAJWS9bVyiiHnLjG4I8A

ALDI shoppers revealed their must-have products from the store. Credit: Getty Images.

An ALDI fan has spurred a series of confessions from shoppers after asking them what they love to buy at the supermarket.

Taking the inquiry to Facebook, the shopper asked: “Ok Aldi shoppers what are your top 5 favourites?”

Hundreds of shoppers flooded the comments section of the post, with many keen to share their must-have items.

While there's obviously no ‘objective’ answer to the "top 5", a lot of the shoppers shared some notable buys that we’ve been overlooking during our weekly shop.

Some of the most popular answers include finger foods such as calamari rings, garlic dip, and spinach and cheese gozleme.

The retailer's Lactose-free milk also received a number of shoutouts from shoppers, with many saying that it is one of the best beverages available.

Meanwhile, other shoppers suggested cleaning products, with one shopper even going so far as to describe her favourite products as "far superior" compared to the similar items in other grocery stores.

She wrote: "All the cleaning products are far superior to Woolies and Coles and half the price."

“Laundry products and cleaning products plus the lactose-free milk is way superior to Woolies and Coles own brand, and Italian style tuna in the yellow can is the best, the can is actually all tuna.”

AToa_8EX6hYP4fg-sshb_wDGkRTU_t86QGs-RbyxjbZpnNivi0Gdfl5nWUonKxMk-7vJuf6dCDaU1L9_GepDTZAkh8-0_WlU9J97jbDqU6P55lZTa7lImUKsA5W-HpuQxVOSIQ0

One shopper described the cleaning products from ALDI as “far superior” compared to similar products found in other retailers. Credit: ALDI.

Some shoppers named the store's DiSan pre-wash stain remover as one of their must-have products, which is not surprising as the item has gained a cult following among cleaning and organisation enthusiasts across the country.

Elsewhere in the post, shoppers raved over the retailer's huge collection of award-winning cheese buys, naming its Emporium branded Persian feta cheese and Gorgonzola dolce as some of its best products.

Dozens of shoppers also revealed the product that we often overlook during our weekly shop at ALDI, claiming that the retailer's $5.99 Brocolli or Cauliflower Bake — which is usually found in the freezer section of its stores — is the retailer's best product due to its taste and convenience.

8AkFTUAASqNANO6NrOtORUFkXq5m04GT9z2cqcPlYDOnEDzuNeUVfvKFsjO-U5BqG0g3DT6mer69x1BoQQBVhmjq0BbsWzt0dc65dE5ieFfzG_Wnfh1RPn0GZpdWITdfhAfDf6Y

Dozens of shoppers claimed to enjoy the retailer’s broccoli or cauliflower bake. Credit: ALDI.

The store's frozen lamb shanks also received a special mention, with many sharing their methods on how to cook the meat buy.

One comment read: “I cook these in the slow cooker with a couple of drops of water. Amazing!!!”

“They are delicious. I do mine in the oven covered on 160 for about an hour and a half. So tender,” another quipped.

The shoppers said that they enjoyed sharing their favourite items and reading about the others' reviews as this gives them an idea on which items to try purchasing next.

One person shared: “I love these posts. I usually end up making a list of things to try.”

“Other things I love for quality and value are cleaning wipes, DiSan stain remover, laundry washing liquid, Aldi brand chunky dog food, cheeses (all of them!)... there are many others but I need to stop!” another added.

Today, I must RETURN a product to Aldi bcz I cannot open it!!
I hv tried and tried, but nothing short of a hammer and screwdriver will open the bottle of PowerForce Power Gel toilet cleaner!
There is NO NEED to make any product so hard to open!
Parents must learn to be responsible for their own stupidity and laziness, instead of causing everyone else unnecessary pain trying to remove what shd be a simple lid!
I hv arthritis in both thumbs, no children at foot, and all sorts of implements to open, puncture, screw, glue and destroy, but cannot get the lid off many products without great pain. My wrist has been sprained! But manufacturers do not care.
And NO! I DO NOT HV A MAN TO HELP ME!! So Aldi gets their product returned, I hv to drive 16km to do it, and Ajax Powder or Jif remain my toilet cleaning product - no trouble opening them!

There chocolate chip biscuits with 40 percent more choc chips. Love them

Never found the Broccoli or Cauli Bakes in any Aldi, and would really love to find Choc Chip BISCUITS with just 20 percent Choc chips - 40 percent is way too much. Where did Nabisco Choc Chip go? They were great!

Never found the Broccoli or Cauli Bakes in any Aldi, and would really love to find Choc Chip BISCUITS with just 20 percent Choc chips - 40 percent is way too much. Where did Nabisco Choc Chip go? They were great!
Don't bother with the Broccoli or Cauli bakes, I tried them once after reading all the hype. I was soo disappointed and vowed to never waste any more money on them.:(

Reactions: Phyll and Jan171